Sweet shortbread with olives and olive oil
Mohamed Grine May 9, 2017 Recipe 0 Comments
- 1 egg yolk
- 65 g of soft butter
- 2 g of salt
- 35 g powder sugar
- 30 ml Tesoro Del Rio olive oil
- 15 g of cornflour
- 80 g of flour
- 25 g black olives
- Finely crush the egg yolk cooked with a fork.
- Add the salt.
- Add the sugar and the olive oil.
- Incorporate flour and maïzena previously mixed.
- Chop the black olives and add them to the dough.
- Put the dough in a food film in the refrigerator for 30 min.
- Preheat the oven at 170°C.
- Roll out the dough and cut out.
- Place on a baking sheet
- cook for 12 minutes at 170°C.