Dried Cherry Tomatoes in Olive oil
Mohamed Grine May 9, 2017 Recipe 0 Comments
- 700g of cherry tomatoes
- 2 spoon table of salt
- 2 spoon table of brown sugar
- 3 pinches of powdered cumin
- 1 clove garlic
- 5 basil leaves
- TESORO DEL RIO olive oil
- Preheat oven at 130°C (th.4-5).
- Wach cherry tomatoes and cut in 2.
- Cover the plate of your over with parchment paper, cut face up.
- Sprinkle with fine salt, brown sugar and little of cumin
- Put in the oven for 2 to 2 hours and a half to make them dry.
- Put them in a jar.
- Add the garlic clove peeled and degermed with basil leaves.
- Cover with olive oil Tesoro Del Rio.
- Keep the jar in the refrigerator.