Safran ice cream with olive oil
ben hssine mohamed May 9, 2017 Recipe 0 Comments
- 250 ml of milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 150 g of sugar
- 12 saffron filaments
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Boil the milk with the saffron.
- Mix the sugar, egg yolks and extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the milk to the mixture.
- Heat without boiling, stirring until the mixture thickens.
- Pour everything into a bowl of ice to cool it quickly.
- Pour into a cake pan once the appliance has cooled down.
- Place in the freezer for 3 hours.